Final agenda for the 2016 meeting is here in PDF format: SWPARC-2016-AGENDA!
See you soon!
SWPARC Annual Meeting in the BIG BEND!
When: August 11-14th, 2016
Pay online through Eventbrite (link here)
Where: Sul Ross State University (SRSU), Alpine, TX. Alpine is located in the heart of Trans Pecos, Texas, approximately 1 hour from Big Bend National Park. The Chihuahuan Desert is just 30 minutes south.
ATTENTION: See detailed info for dorm information. You’ll need to bring your own linens and a towel!
See this PDF file for more details: 2016 SWPARC Meeting detailed info
We invite interested parties to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations for the SWPARC annual meeting in Alpine, TX. Presentation topics are open to any herpetological conservation work in the Southwest United States and Northern Mexico. Keep these in mind:
- Presentations must be based on original work. Abstracts (maximum 250 words) must contain sufficient information to convey the main theme, objectives, results, and conclusions of the work.
- Oral presentations are limited. The planning committee will determine which abstracts are selected for oral or poster presentations.
Please, submit all abstracts to Sean Graham (email@example.com) by Aug 1st, 2016.
Use the following format for your abstract, and refer to the example below:
- Use Microsoft Word or equivalent to save a DOC file, 12 pt. Times New Roman font, single-spaced, left justified
- Use UPPERCASE for authors and indicate presenter.
- Include affiliation and address after names; email address (remove hyperlink) and phone number
- Leave a single space between address block and abstract
- Use Bold Title Case for title
- Abstract has a maximum of 250 words
- Limit abstract to one paragraph
- On your email subject line, use LASTNAME: SWPARC Poster Abstract
AUTHOR(S): DOE, JOHN Z. (presenter), and DE LA CRUZ, MARÍA J.
AFFILIATION: (JZD) School of Environmental Squamatology, University of the Dunes, Lost Wages, NV 87654, USA; (MJC) Colegio Nacional de Herpetología, Facultad de Lagartijas, Casilla 550, San Miguel de Tucumán, Tucumán, Argentina;
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
PHONE: (888) 555-7777